• Provides peer-based emotional support, educational workshops, and social events for HIV positive individuals.
• Offers one regularly scheduled support group a week.
• Offers Drop-in Group and acupuncture on Monday night.
• Education and outreach Coordinator is available for HIV treatment advocacy, health education, and risk reduction counseling with our active members.
• Provides on-site HIV testing and counseling.
Offers Speakers Bureau (call for information) and outreach service (linking young people who are at risk for HIV infection to appropriate HIV testing and counseling sites in the Bay Area).