Free Conscious Date Night for Women in Relationships with Women:
Create The Relationship You Desire (Instead of Accepting Default)
Thursday, May 30
SF LGBT Center
This event is for you if:
- You are a woman in partnership with a woman
- You are ready for a different kind of date night where you really get to connect with yourself and with each other in a substance-free environment where your love is celebrated
- You want to create a relationship that grows from your desires rather than accepting the default
- Your relationship is already amazing OR you’re struggling with repeating issues and you are ready for NEXT LEVEL LOVE!
In this date night you’re going to:
- Learn what you really want to experience in your relationship and how to express your desires and requests in a way that inspires intimacy and connection.
- You’ll get to the root of a recurring issue you’ve been complaining about and discover how to break the pattern.
- You’ll walk away with a 3 minute practice that has the power to put you both back into “honeymoon phase” every day.
- Your RSVP is your commitment to attend, we have space for 12 couples so please be sure to change your RSVP at least 48 hours in advance if you are unable to attend to open up space for another couple
- Wear comfortable layered clothes, bring a water bottle, notebook and pen
- Although this is a group setting you will spend most of your time exploring guided activities with your partner.