Fall LGBTQ+ Career Fair
Fri, October 18 2019
11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
SF LGBT Center
1800 Market Street
The San Francisco LGBT Center and the Trans Employment Program invite you to participate in one of the largest LGBTQ+ Career Fairs in the Country! We showcase leading Bay Area employers dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. The Fall LGBTQ+ Career Fair will include 20+ employer partners from diverse industries including technology, finance, healthcare, retail, restaurants, education and more.
Career Fair Highlights
- Update your LinkedIn photo at our free head shot clinic. (First come first serve.)
- Receive feedback on your resume with one-on-one chats with local recruiting experts.
- Print your resume at our computer lab.
- Relax and reflect in our art gallery.
- Interview on site with select employers.
- 11 AM – 5PM Career Fair
- 11:30 AM Intro to Employment Services
- 12 PM – 5 PM Free Head Shots
- 12:30 PM Resume Workshop
- 1:30 PM Intro to Employment Services
- 2:30 PM Resume Workshop
- Blue Shield of California
- Chase Bank
- Episcopal Community Services
- Tenderloin Housing Clinic
- Republic Services
- Susies Cakes
- Triage Consulting
- San Francisco Department of Elections
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- San Francisco International Airport
- PRC Baker Places
This event is free, but registration is required. Please register on Eventbrite to skip the line at the event.
If you are a participant or employer partner with questions about the event please email Ashley Latham at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a wheelchair-accessible venue. There is no speaking program, and interpreters are not provided at this time. If you have accessibility needs email MiaS@SFCenter.org. Thank you.