Trans & Gender Non-Conforming/Non-Binary (GNC/GNB) Seminar
Every first and third Tuesday
SF LGBT Center
1800 Market Street, SF
Erase the “could-haves, should-haves, and would-haves“ of this journey! Join us every first and third Tuesday of the month for a Trans & Gender Non-Conforming/Non-Binary (GNC/GNB) Seminar! The seminar is open to all community members.
In January 2020 we are delighted to host Joaquin Meza, Trans Life Coordinator at the San Francisco AIDS Foundation! Joaquin will break down all the do’s and don’ts connected to hormone therapy. January 21 will focus more on the feminine side. Questions about the whole spectrum are welcome.
– Mental & physical changes
– Methods of administration
– Physical complications
– How to access safely
– Levels for Trans & Non-Binary Folks
– Mental health aspect and more…
– Click here for more detailed information about seminar topics.
– Seminar Portion: 7:00-7:45pm
– Trans/GNC/GNB Peer Discussion: 7:45-8:30pm
This event is wheelchair accessible (second floor of building is accessible via elevator). If you have other access needs please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call him at 415.865.5664. Thanks.
***The Center is a low-scent building.***