About: This workshop is hosted by the Small Business Program at the SF LGBT Center and RevLocal, a digital marketing agency.
Learn the basics of successful paid advertising strategies and how to drive new leads for your business. Online marketing is constantly evolving, which can make it difficult for your business to keep up. In this webinar, we will break down the different paid ad campaigns by platform with best practices you can use to get the most out of your marketing dollars.
You will learn:
- Best platforms to use based on your goals
- Why landing pages can be better than websites
- Differences between search ads and display ads
- When to use product ads, local service ads, retargeting ads
- Utilizing analytics to improve results