Sunday, June 30
RSVP for details
Join the SF LGBT Center contingent on Sunday, June 30, 2019, as we proudly march in the San Francisco Pride Parade and celebrate Generations of Resistance!
Our assembly block and start time will be announced the week prior to the parade and you’ll be notified by the Center as long as you’ve RSPV’ed on Eventbrite.
Center Pride Shirts: The first 100 people who sign up on Eventbrite will receive a t-shirt. T-shirts will be distributed at the Parade meeting point on Sunday and will not be held for no-shows. No exceptions!
Accessibility: For marchers who have mobility/accessibility needs, the Center will be operating a vehicle that people can ride in for the entire or a portion of the march. Seats are not guaranteed, but will be prioritized for those with physical needs. The Center contingent will also provide snacks and water.
Volunteers: Our contingent will need a few volunteers to act as contingent/wheel monitors during the march. If you are interested in training to be a contingent monitor or wheel monitor for our vehicle, please indicate that when signing up. This volunteer role requires staff approval and an online training video/quiz.
General Pride Information:
- SF Pride Parade takes place Sunday, June 30, 2019.
- The Parade begins at 10:30am at Beale and Market.
- The Parade ends approximately at 3:00pm at 8th and Market.
- The Center will be operating a vehicle for contingent members who need to be seated during the parade (space is limited and RSVP is required!)
Tips for marching with the Center at SF Pride:
- Arrive at the designated meeting area by the stated arrival time (both will be emailed to you a week prior)
- Bring water, but no glass bottles.
- Wear comfortable shoes!
- Wear/bring sunscreen and a jacket!
For more information or if you have any questions about marching with the Center, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and happy Pride!