Business legal workshop about contracts
Thursday, March 19, 2020
1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Facilitated by a business lawyer Galia Aharoni Schmidt, this workshop is aimed to help business owners understand contracts. Discussion topics include:
- What makes an agreement a “contract”
- Common types of contracts used in business
- Common terms to look out for
- Important provisions to include
- Understanding commonly-included boilerplate language
- How to understand and use non-compete and non-disclosure clauses
- How to enforce contracts
- Common problems to watch out for
This workshop is free for current participants of SF LGBT Center Small Business Program and Start Small, Think Big. Please contact your agency for the free tickets.
ABL Clients, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a code that will get you in to the webinar for free.