Are you LGBTQ+? Aged 18-24? Do you lack a fixed, regular, or adequate nighttime residence in San Francisco?
If you answered yes to all the above, you may be eligible for the Host Homes Program, which includes:
- Selecting to live with a San Francisco community member for 3 to 12 months.
- A monthly food stipend and unlimited BART/MUNI clipper pass.
- Incentivized case management, monthly life skills/support groups, and community-building events.
For more information, text, call, or email us:
- Joy Dela Cruz, Host Homes Program Case Manager (pronouns: she/her/hers): 415-369-7404
- Corey Bigoni, Host Homes Program Case Manager (pronouns: she/her/they/them): 415-369-7685
- Email Host Homes Case Managers Joy and Corey: HostHomes@sfcenter.org