The SF LGBT Center’s Board of Directors strives to represent the community members it serves both through its actions and board representation. We see our board and committee members as some of our strongest ambassadors and community representatives. You can learn more about the current members of the Center’s Board of Directors here.
Board members can utilize their skills to further key Center objectives by participating in the following activities:
- Board recruitment & development
- Board governance/policies
- Strategic planning & visioning
- Fundraising with individuals, foundations, and corporations
- Annual Soirée event planning and auction
- Marketing & communications
- Finance & facilities
JOIN A BOARD MEETING:
Board meetings are open to the public. If you would like to attend or participate in an upcoming meeting, please provide your contact details through the SF LGBT Center board meeting request form. The board secretary will respond with event details.